in the morning, it begins again.
Tuesday, May 06, 2008
1) How old do you wish you were?21. I reckon just nice for everything.
2) Where were you when 9/11 happened?somewhere comfortable.
3) What do you do when vending machines steal your money?press e damn ‘release’ button and walk away, cursing.
4) Do you consider yourself kind?cant deny, not really.
5) If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be?that’s just a if. I am too puss for e pain.
6) If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be?bahasa
7) Do you know your neighbours?no
8) What do you consider a vacation?great company + cheap thrills
9) Do you follow your horoscope?I do read them when I stumble upon.
10) Would you move for the person you loved?if its within my comfort zone, possible..
11) Are you touchy feely?prolly age catch up, at times.
12) Do you believe that opposites attract?depends.
13) Dream job?homemaker
14) Favourite channel(s)?random
15) Favourite place to go on weekends?movies. Yeah. Boring. I love.
16) Showers or baths?showers
17) Do you paint your nails?yeah.
18) Do you trust people easily?tough question. Depends on the person.
19) What are your phobias?animals. Quit asking why and saying “it” are cute.
20) Do you want kids?why not.
21) Do you keep a handwritten journal? nah
22) Where would you rather be now?nt exist?
23) Who makes you warm and fuzzy?snuggle under my blanket in a ultra-cold room
24) Heavy or light sleeper?heavy.
25) Are you paranoid?usually for the worst. But good thing in a personal view.
26) Are you impatient?when it comes to jam and driving. Typical Singaporeans.
27) Who can you relate to?myself.
28) How do you feel about interracial couples?I am fine with it.
29) Have you been burned by love?burned? Passion. In SG? You gotta be kidding.
30) What's your pick up line?so not me.
31) What's your main ringtone on your mobile?silent.
32) What were you doing at midnight last night?surfing juicy sites
33) What did the last text on your mobile say?you wouldn’t wanna kmow.
34) Whose bed did you sleep in last night?mine.
35) What colour shirt are you wearing?light pastel stripped
36) Most recent movie you watched?ironman
37) Name three things you have on at all times.charm necklace, cloths, phone
38) What colour are your bedsheets?deep-red
39) How much cash do you have right now?no idea. 4 bags are lying on e floor
40) What is your favourite part of the chicken?tender ones
41) What's your favourite town/city?nowhere like home
42) I can't wait till... do my nails? Catch a show?
43) What did you have for dinner last night?I skipped dinner last nite
44) How tall are you barefoot?1.65m
45) Do you own a gun?LOL. no
46) What do you prefer to drink in the morning?a bottle of water
47) Where do you think you will be in 10 years?no idea
48) Last thing you ate?mars bar
49) What songs do you sing in the shower?random selection
50) Last thing that made you laugh?are you a romantic person? Its funny why peter would ask out of the blue.
51) Worst injury you ever had?fell on my knees
52) Does someone have a crush on you?beats me
53) What's your favourite candy?gums!
54) What song did you want played at your funeral?I don’t think I want a funeral
55) 8 people to do this!if that 8 pple wants to kill time. Why nt?